Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:25 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

Nathrezell vanishes, having apparently concluded that nobody else wants to ask any questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:21 am 
Missing Some Marbles

Absentmindedly sharpening his claws.

"I think we are dealing with the temple. Any idea what the old path is or who it's champion might be? Anyone ever heard of the shattered one?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:10 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Luma is the champion of the old path, I believe. The research I've already done says that she needs to find the Tapestry of Stars, which does look quite a bit like the sky. My question would be who the lord of the winter wind is."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:50 pm 
Lunatic

"So, forgive me for thinking this out, but, Stewart, you said you had two of the keys, any idea if they match those seven? Again, the holy symbol is the last light of the dying sun."

He thinks, "The only shattered one I can think of is the holy symbol of Coyote, which is a shattered disk. Aw crap... Did he use that symbol when he was known as Raven?" He growls, "I am going to kill that priest..."

"I don't know any gods or similar who just do winter... Still, how woudl it tie in with the others?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:29 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart's ears flatten. "I have two keys to a vault of some kind. It doesn't particularly seem to match up to the current prophesy, although it may contain something on the list." He pulls a two small oblong somethings out of his bag. They appear to be silver mirrored, but as he turns them over for people to view, you can catch glimpses of a black and a green skeleton key.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:59 am 
Lunatic

"Does anyone want to let Aurora know that the demon lord is gone?"

He pauses for a moment, then his eyes go a little wide and he punches the ground with his fist. "Terobog. Nathrezell broke him, and used his parts to fashion at least three other demons. And there's a good chance one of the pieces is in Aurora...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:52 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart frowns. "An interesting supposition, but I find it not particularly useful at this point. As I have no particular idea of how to work on the prophesy, I believe it's time to talk to someone who has likely been working on the problem longer: Cass."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:07 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"that sounds like a good idea, however, there is a line in the prophecy I've been thinking about. "The hunters must raise a new temple even as the old one is torn down." That is exactly what I was going to do here. Going to deal with Cass obviously will need Luma and that means Stewart as well. However, I do not know that I am needed."

"If I am right about the line of the prophecy about the temple, that means I am needed here. I have discussed this with Kailyn and it is likely, if not definite. I am thinking of staying and starting to rebuild the temple into a new temple and city as I was going to do before speaking with Artemis. I can communicate with you all by means of sendings and the like, or I can ask Kailyn to go with you if instant communication is required."

"I wanted to know what you all think and invite those of you who think they would like to have a stake in this to join me, if you believe that you have no more important way to contribute. Thirwin, I would like to hear your opinion in particular. Is it likely that the demon lord put that line in there to mislead me?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:11 pm 
Lunatic

"If he was lying to you, he knows I will hunt him to the ends of the plane and devour his essence. Still, if he put in one line to try to deceive you, it would have been 'The one that got away must receive new orders.' The best the line about the new temple would get is to delay you, and since we are going to split up, it doesn't cause us to lose time."

He shrugs, "perhaps I can work on Tavinoy while we're here. And get some answers out of Taingrethylmune... and maybe thrusting Epsilon back into society isn't such a good idea right now."

Thirwin pauses, and ads, "Can someone get Aurora in here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:18 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"I do not think i am the person to go get Aurora. Most of my work work will be taking place out here or in parts of cities other races do not wish to go. Epsilon, you are more than welcome to join me if you wish to come or to have time to adjust. Thirwin, if that was your way of saying you'd like to work with me I'd be glad to have you. I do not plan on making any diplomatic overatures to Tavinoy though, or even telling them i am founding a city out here. They lay no claim to the area. I plan on talking to the local lizardmen tribes and seeing what needs to be done with them."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 Next