Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 1921 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:21 pm 
Lunatic

"We have one prophecy referring to bring the Sun Lion back, and another referring to bringing Hunger into the world. Seems to me they're the same prophecy but given what little we have of either there might be some key step differing twixt them, or there might be different slants to the two to better the aims of whoever's the source of both in achieving whatever goal they have."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:34 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"The Legend Lore I performed actually referred to him by name, rather than either his titles. I am personally more used to referring to him by Hunger-in-Darkness and so tend to use that when describing what I've discovered."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:10 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"If a straight answer can be gotten from the demon lord Thirwin i wish you luck, Personally i do not know what kind of time frame we have and I would rather expend my personal energy finding Cass then trying to figure out the truth from the lies a Demon lord told me. I agree with Aurora. that being said , you are the one who would do that. If you can get it done, go do it!!! "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:47 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin pulls out his dagger, looks over at Aurora as if contemplating something, before plunging it into his own hand. He stands up and starts bleeding in a circle, "Blood calls to blood. You, whose blood flows through me, I call to you. Nathrezell, I request an audience." He starts to repeat this, or variations of it, claiming to have part of the demon lord within him, and invoking that part to at least forward the request. The process is long and drawn out if people want to react. you likely have at least ten minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:51 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora shoots Thirwin a venomous glare and then disappears from sight with a few flicks of her fingers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:42 am 
Missing Some Marbles

*gregor sighs and sits down*

"might as well hear what is said and be of what help I can."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:00 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Kailyn (Gregor's unicorn, for those of you who haven't memorized the names of all the minor NPCs) gives a snort of disgust and trots out of the room.

Some minutes later, Thirwin completes his spell. There is no fanfare; no flashy entrance; Nathrezell simply appears.

"So, Thirwin. What have you found to be so important that it requires my personal attention?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:08 pm 
Lunatic

"I need information and there's a few people interested in the cloak you're wearing. I have offerings, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the issues caused by the information I seek." Thirwin does not grovel or look subservient, instead addressing Nathrezell almost as an equal. Almost...

"There seem to be two prophecies regarding the return of the Sun Lion, and the high priest we spoke to dropped your name. Artemis did not seem to know the full text of them. Might you share the versions you've heard?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:40 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"The original version is as follows:
If the ashes of the fallen sun are to freely walk the world once more, seven things must come to pass, and seven keys must be found.
The one that got away must receive new orders.
The keeper of the crown of eyes must fall to his own pride.
The lord of the winter wind must be bound to mortal form.
The champion of the old path must find the sky.
The hunters must raise a new temple even as the old one is torn down.
The fall of a would-be emperor.
The legacy of the shattered one must ignite the flame.
The pattern of the greatest seal.
The echo of the eclipse.
The claws of the nightmare.
The shadows of the deepest night.
The soul of the abyss.
The last light of the dying sun.
The capstone of laughter's folly.

There have, of course, been a number of variations and alterations since then - Tycho in particular seems set on changing the prophecy instead of directly supporting or opposing it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:48 pm 
Lunatic

"Tycho wanted to assist us in killing the paladins, and perhaps something to do with the Tapestry of Stars. Apparently, Tycho does not understand what's going on. But you already knew that." Thirwin eyes the Phylactery for a moment, before continuing.

"I for one was curious if you had any... connection to the Sun Lion. There's been a number of threads linking you two that have been surfacing in my recent investigations. It would help me know what to do about the prophecy."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 1921 Next