Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:16 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin shrugs, "What would you propose we do with the phylacrity if not destroy it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:35 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart flicks an ear in irritation. "Good or bad, perhaps you can simply accept that we should prevent the being that was trying to kill us from returning? There is something to be said for practical matters."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:58 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"A more immediate concern, though," Sorgath says to Stewart, "Is what, exactly, you're planning on doing here, and why."

It is, however, Luma who answers. "We're trying to find a way to kill Hunger-In-Darkness. Why? Is there something wrong with that?"

Ellenian casts commune. But apparently has a version that doesn't use verbal communication; none of you can tell what questions she's asking or what responses she's getting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:26 pm 
Lunatic

"Kill, redeem, cleanse... If Hunter-In-The-Darkness is what I suspect, there are other options."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:43 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart's eyes narrow at Thirwin, ears flat. "I am curious about two things: your knowledge and your sense of timing."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:29 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin looks at his companions, "You mean you haven't figured it out yet?" He blinks, "I figured it was the quest you were put on. Honestly, it'd be a fascinating thing to observe." He looks at everyone again, placing the sun lion symbol back in its bag. "I have one of the last remnants of the Sun Lion's original power. I figure it'll either restore the Sun Lion's sanity or finish him off. Regardless, it would cleanse the temple."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:10 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"It may be a condition to restoring the Sun Lion, if you are correct. I'm fairly certain that it would not the only one." Stewart appears thoughtful, but his tail is more that of a cat on the hunt.

"And the quest I have been put on is not divine in origin and, as I have have constantly stated, has more to do with gaining information than anything else."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:33 pm 
Lunatic

"I am interested in the way the Titan's energy has twisted a god. I seek to undo it, or destroy the results. If it could be undone, the knowledge gained could undermine negative energy in this realm."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:13 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"Lets see what ellenian has learned and if it is possible to kill hunger in darkness"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:38 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

Ellenian continues concentrating for a bit. And then apparently communicates her findings telepathically to Sorgath, because he breaks the brief silence with, "We will be leaving now." He gives no explanation, but it's obvious that something Ellenian learned has upset him more than the possibility of releasing a monstrous deity onto the world.

Ellenian casts miracle, asking Eryx to send to the White Hart Tavern herself, Sorgath, the three dead paladins of Marris, and anyone else who wants to go along.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next