Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:15 am 
Missing Some Marbles

"Will you at least tell us what you found?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:23 am 
Lunatic

Thirwin offers, "If you're concerned, I can look the other way, let you tell Gregor in private."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:48 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart's ears droop, and his whiskers twitch. It's clear that he's not sure what's going on, and does not like that. However, he does not appear to be going anywhere either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:02 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Sorgath and Ellenian vanish without any further comment.

"Well, that was rude," remarks the unicorn. "I wonder what they found out?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:05 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora makes a rude noise, scans the room one last time, and speaks up. "Well, now that they're gone," she comments, her tone rather derisive, "what next?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:08 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin scoops up some of the dust and bones, and settles down, using it to make a crude circle with the larger bits in the center. "His body would contain a link to where his negative energy fled when it was destroyed." Slowly he chants, calling for Wyrr to reveal the hidden link and the location the energy took refuge. After minute, he adds red liquid (yes, blood) from a flask to the circle. A little more, and he drips a few drops of his own blood on the bone fragments in the center. Still chanting, looking for the hidden link. He briefly mumbles, "It is here..." before pulling out the Sun symbol again. "Find the anathema," he continues...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:00 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart looks around. "Vanishing paladins, vats of necromantic goo, and an unknown amount of time for the power of a dead god to find a lich's remains. Sounds like fun. Might as well see what we can extract here before clearing out the temple the old fashioned way. It'll take a little bit, if anyone else has anything else bright to do." Stewart walks over to Thirwin and examines the remains of the white dragon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:25 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Several minutes pass.

Stewart: You get the following results on legend lore.
The white dragon Taingrethylmune has ruled the the tribes around its lair for the past five hundred years. Only once within the span of its history has it allowed any adventurers to escape its wrath, and that once was by the direct order of its master, Tycho.

Thirwin: The Sun Symbol was not made to find things. Still, it is possible to reach through it to what remains of the Sun Lion himself... if you're willing to risk such a potentially hazardous contact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart's ears twitch. "Well, this is the dragon Tycho mentioned. I don't think he'll be as inclined to help as he was supposed to be." He shrugs. "And the journal that led me here was only created because Tycho thought it was a good idea. I'd find that worrying except I'm a little past being disturbed by the involvement of the vile gods. Clear it out by hand, then?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:17 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

" Probably a good choice, but let's narrow down our choices"

*a score of tiny balls appear in Gregor's hand*

"Search the temple, find it's phylactery or where it is hidden."
*Gregor blows on his hand and the balls take to the air.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next