Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:02 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:17 pm 
Lunatic

Maya: "You don't appear to be strong enough, unless you have something else in mind."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:19 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

Willoughby sights the nearest tunnel intersection. "It would indeed qualify as 'something else', I imagine. Help me lift her, and we shall move in the direction of that archway."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:21 pm 
Lunatic

Maya does so.

Fang: "Looks like we found out more of that information he was looking for, huh Fierce?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:42 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

Willoughby strains to lift Fierce, and the two head down the corridor. They reach the tunnel intersection--

--and are suddenly moving through a small, rather dimly lit hallway* lined with various tools and minor furniture. A hoe, a shovel, a trowel, and a rake are easily visible, and there is a blank spot on the wall where an axe might have been. All are neatly arrayed and well-maintained, and the wooden floor is clean. Doors outlined in a dark, mahogany-like wood extend to the left and right. "We'll take her to the four-poster, I think," says Willoughby, puffing with the effort of carrying Fierce and nodding towards the second door on the right. As Maya passes by the rooms, she can see an assortment of things stacked on top of dressers or sitting on shelves: a disused fish tank, a block and tackle, a neatly coiled hemp rope, several black canes hanging on hooks...

Getting Fierce through the doorway is difficult, but manageable. The interior of the room is largely taken up by a white four-poster bed with a canopy, its sheets neatly made up and fluffy pillows placed near the headboard. "It's alright, I never use it," remarks Willoughby as the pair arranges Fierce diagonally on the bed, with her head on the pillows. The ends of her legs dangle off the side, but it's much better than nothing.

______

*It's a small hallway by Willoughby's definition of "small hallway". It is easily big enough to accommodate a horse turned sideways.

Last edited by Mr. Willoughby on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:00 pm 
Lunatic

Maya gets a very concerned look on her face walks up to mr. Willoughby and in a relatively demanding tone: "Where are we?" Something is clearly bothering her.

Meanwhile Fang is pacing nervously occasionally taking a bite out of the serpent out of anger and frustration... and to make sure he doesn't come to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:06 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"This would be the Servant's Quarters. It's a sort of large shed, in a way." Willoughby frowns as he tries to construct an answer to Maya's question. "I'm not sure the question of where we are is a sensible one," he says finally. "At any rate, one leaves through the front door. Are you coming?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:13 pm 
Lunatic

Maya: "There's something strange going on here. I can sense another pack member somewhere, whom oddly enough I do not recognize. I also cannot sense the presence of Fang, it's like he..." She galances Fierce's way a second a look of understanding crossing her face. "... oh I see, we're in an extradimensional space." Back to looking perplexed. "Still that doesn't explain the other member. I'm assuming Fierce is safe here?" Maya follows him out if he leaves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:37 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

Willoughby sighs. "I'm afraid I've never quite understood terms like 'extradimensional space'.

Fierce is as safe as I can make her, Maya. I've not had any mishaps happen here-- although I would not allow a creature of vile temperament to visit, and this most likely reduces the odds of unfortunate incidents considerably.

I do not know what you allude to when you speak of another pack member... if there were any other wolves here, I would surely know of them.

I would request that you not speak of this. I would not like knowledge of this place to spread."

With that, Willoughby strides towards the front door. From this side, Mirri's lance is easily visible, having been placed in a nearby umbrella stand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:52 pm 
Lunatic

Maya picking up the lance: "We may need this if things go badly with the serpent. It's the only way we know how to kill one currently."

Testing the lance as she speaks. "As for the other pack member, I can link with others to form a bond through a ritual. There's someone in your realm that has that connection with me somehow without my creating such. How or why I do not know. I also do not know from which direction the signal is coming from which is also unusual."

Resting the lance. "As for not speaking of this, I must share this information with Fang or he will be upset. It will be communicated telepathically no one else will know."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:05 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"Rest assured that the lance is quite accessible in its present location," states Willoughby. "If we need it, I will give it to you. It would be cumbersome to carry."

"As far as I am aware, there is nobody else here. The presence of a pack member, or anyone else, is alarming. I presume Fierce and Fang are trustworthy-- were it otherwise, I would never have allowed her to rest on my bed.

Consider it a token of my esteem, if you like.

I believe it would be best if we were to continue to travel. The serpent worries me considerably."

And with that, Willoughby walks out the front door, smoothly appearing in the tunnel archway.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next