Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:25 am 
Lunatic

Thirwin shrugs, travel has almost never been his concern. "Whatever you two want to do. I'd just as soon summon griffins or pegasi. I tend not to worry about it."

He goes back to planning a temple and what sounds like a rogues guild with Malakai and the rats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:23 am 
Lunatic

Aurora shrugs. "I think I can get us closer without references, I'd have to try to be sure, the transportation mode is still theoretical in my head but it should work I've just not had reason nor time to test it until perhaps now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:03 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Well, I can rarely argue with new and interesting magics. Let's do what we need to here and then depart. It will take me several hours to perform the aid I have promised to the city, but other than that I have nothing holding me here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:13 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

End Chapter IX.

Continued in Chapter XII.

Any important events prior to the next morning may still be placed in this thread, however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:23 pm 
Lunatic

In response to Stewart's reply, Aurora turns and heads out to go find this Morgan character to which the seneschal had referred her, one dominated gnoll priestess in tow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:01 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Morgan is easy enough to track down; it's a short walk over to the keep, where she has an office on the first floor of the basement. There is no secretary on guard here, however, and Morgan looks like she'd be happier wielding a sword than a pen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:30 pm 
Lunatic

"The seneschal said to see you about handing over a prisoner?" Aurora points at the trailing gnoll priestess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:44 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Ah, yes. You must be..." she checks a piece of paper on her desk, "Aurora, then? I must admit, I'm curious, though - this says you 'may' have already been paid. How does that work?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:02 am 
Lunatic

"Seneschal told I could see what piqued my interest in the abandoned arcane lab. He didn't mention the demon lurking inside it though, that was a bit of a surprise." Aurora motions for the priestess to move forward, and she obediently does so. "It occurred to me it would be amusing to ask for the lab itself, the decor isn't exactly the sort to instill trust in the owner, but I rather doubt such a request would receive anything but laughter. There are two... ah... more portable items that piqued my interest. Pair of dimensional shackles and a large magical restraining board..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:06 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Ah. Yes, that would make sense. Hm... I wonder if I could get away with signing over the whole lab to you? It's not like we've been able to get in, after all... Wait. Demon?"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next