Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:21 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora grimaces, and for a moment seems to fumble for words. This is in stark contrast her behavior earlier, where even when she'd been a bit uneasy about discussing the lack of a frame of reference about the memory she had still been composed. "That man, the Tavinoy mage, knew me... Had fought me... I have never before seen him that I can recall."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:27 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Aurora & Stewart:
"Right then," Luma says. "Time to track him down." She stalks over to where he had crashed, and circles it once.

Luma blinks. "Oh. Is that all? He's up there," she gestures at the airship, "inside, aft cabin." Then she pauses, as if at a momentary loss as to how to proceed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:43 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora makes it a few feet off the ground before skittering to a halt. "I can drag one of you up there, pick fast..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:55 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Well, there's also one of my favored methods of flight... Construct!" There is a rush of air from invisible wings. "Carry Luma and myself up to the airship." The pair are pulled into the air by unseen talons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:05 am 
Lunatic

Aurora bolts towards the ship, nearly clipping the railing on the side as she barrels towards the aft cabin. The air around her seems to shimmer as if with heat distortion and her eyes are narrowed. Twill and Lauren are all but ignored as Aurora barrels towards the closed door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:06 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

As Aurora approaches, the door snaps open, revealing an angry wizard, a creature that looks like a cross between a wyvern and a scorpion, and something large and silver and scaly. And a few more critters behind them, mostly out of sight.

You don't have much time to analyze what the wizard might have summoned, though - of more immediate concern is the volley of miniature comets streaking towards you, or perhaps the dimensional anchor.
Or perhaps the hold monster spell that's being cast on Twill again. Wait, no, you probably don't care about that last one at all. Nevermind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:49 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora yelps in surprise and dives towards the underside of the ship. As she darts backwards, she fires an inky ball of energy at the small army bursting forth from the cabin door. The bolt splinters into multiple smaller bolts, shooting towards... well... anything Aurora could get a good look at that wasn't Twill or Lauren.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:09 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The two massive spell attacks land at more or less the same time. Something in the back of the cabin screams and vanishes with a faint pop.

Stewart: A moment after Aurora flies over the edge of the deck, there's the sound of a large explosion - like four fireballs going off at once. And then Aurora comes zipping back around under the airship, looking fairly badly burned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:10 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Unfortunately, due to the limitations of Stewart's mode of transport, he has little option other than to proceed directly to the deck of the ship. He does, however, direct his construct to drop Luma and himself at the bow of the ship rather than the aft. Once on board, he begins calling forth another huge winged construct, although this one fails to fade from sight once formed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:26 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The deck of the airship is clean and unmarred by the recent explosions. Twill is standing near the bow of the ship, still paralyzed, and looking rather annoyed about it.

Lauren is a bit further back, holding a staff and warily watching the doorway into the cabin - which is currently sealed off by a wall of force.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next