Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:10 am 
Needs a Guide

"The only issue remaining, then, is where we shall watch them until tomorrow night. Any thoughts?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:31 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart eyes Twill and Kitty curiously. "Actually, no. I'm not at all familiar with the area. I'm probably going to just stay in a tavern near the south end of town that had excellent fish while preparing for the ritual, assuming that you'd be so kind as to provide us with the..." He quickly counts the unconscious were-rats. "...sixteen castings of Remove Curse we will need, Lauren."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:29 pm 
Needs a Guide

Twill sucks his teeth. "It has been some time since I have had truly excellent fish. One of the things I miss most of living in a port city. Hmm, is this inn of the sort likely to object to its guest bringing 16 unconscious wererats into their room, or is it the sort where one pays by the hour?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:51 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"It is more towards the nobility, the sort of place that does tend to object to unconscious people being carried about inside it. I tend not to stay at those places... And it seems that they can break their way through a guard post rather easily, I wouldn't think an inn would be secure enough."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:59 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"You're assuming we'd tell them what we're doing," Luma adds with a grin.

"Still - how secure a location do we need? Keeping them knocked out for a bit over a day won't kill any of them."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:01 pm 
Needs a Guide

"Indeed. We need merely keep a rotating watch. Any time one of them stirs, wake me and I shall stun them all for a few hours longer."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:52 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart makes a disgruntled noise deep in his throat. "I've never much liked watches. But since a construct won't last long enough, so be it. If someone else can figure out how to get them past the 'keeper, let's do it that way."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:56 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Well," Lauren replies, "If we don't need remove curse tonight, I could teleport them up in batches. We would need a covered cart or some such to get them near enough though - my teleportation spell doesn't have all that much range."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:36 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart considers the pile of were-rats. "I don't want to use all of my reserves, but I can get some of them without being completely useless if something happens overnight. I'll get the rooms, then come back here and give you the reference to teleport to while grabbing some of them. One of you can get the cart while I'm gone and Lauren can get the rest to the room once you're close enough."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:24 pm 
Needs a Guide

Twill waits while Laura gets the cart, as he has no intention of leaving Luma alone with foes unable to defend themselves. Once she returns, he helps load the cart.

Back at the inn, he organizes everyone into shifts, ignoring the existence of Luma, so that they can watch the rats and poke any who stir back into unconsciousness with his stunning rapier, Wit.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next