Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:23 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

I'm tempted to just fast-forward to when you teleport (or gate, or whatever) up north to Greywind Valley. This would, however, require answers to the following questions:
1) What are you doing with: the gnoll priestess (petrified); the gnoll warlock (crystallized / figurined); Eenyrl (stuck in limbo / crystallized); the cocooned undead gnolls & hyenadons; the cocooned live gnolls & hyenadons.
2) Is Ametrine coming along?
3) Is Sylvia coming along?

You may assume that the following NPCs start showing up within the next minute or two:
A grab bag of low to mid level clerics, possibly with a few paladins as well (from assorted local temples)
Several representatives of the local adventurer's guild (They'd like to think they're "elite" - but compared to the PCs, they're really not.)
Some representatives of the city watch - most likely their most elite unit, though see the comment on adventurers...
An entire platoon of military troops (probably less competent than the city watch, though more numerous and with shinier gear)
At least two mid level thieves (aka ninja looters)

You may also assume that Mr. Willoughby is nowhere to be found.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

1a) Destroying the focus ends the magic jar spell and, with the warlock otherwise captured, can now be done safely. With that done, Stewart can dispel the crystallization on Eenryl.

1b) Stewart is fine with smashing the gnolls to tiny pieces. They irritate him.

1c) The cocooned critters are likely within the capabilities of the oncoming people, assuming they take them on one at a time.

2 & 3) Stewart has no particular reason or objection to taking or leaving anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:24 pm 
Lunatic

1 - Aurora doesn't much care about the priestess so long as she isn't liable to boomerang back to annoy the party. Aurora's probably going to hang on to the warlock for the moment, he moderately annoyed her. The leftover gnollish fodder minus maybe the undead Aurora considers small fry and the city watch could probably handle it without undeath raining down from above onto them.

2/3 - *shrug*?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:51 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

If people are going to Greywind Valley, I would really prefer to be with them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:43 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Okay. So my current plan is, start a new thread with the party having relocated to the clock & weasel shop.

Once there, Sylvia can go over her notes on prophecies she found.

When all players (plus me) are online, available, and capable of rapid response, Mr. Willoughby will show up.

He'll stick around for two scenes (Talking with Mr. Willoughby, and somewhere in Greywind Valley, talking with Cass), and Sylvia can teleport him back to Greenspring afterwards.