07.14i The Beastman

The goings on of courts
misfit
Raving Mad

Re: 07.14i The Beastman

Post by misfit »

"Of course you can stay with me. That does make protecting you much easier." Harrune smiles.

"I wonder if two people can use the same card to communicate with a third. I am not aware of anyone trying that yet. Are you?"
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

The bear shakes his head. "No, I can't say that I do. It should work. I'd offer you my card, but Regent Ashara has it currently. Maybe it would be better to test now, in safety, rather than in the heat of battle?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(OOC: Not generally worth running this unless someone wants to initiate psychic combat. It works, but both people must remain in contact with the card. You can't do it just holding someone who is touching the card, as the call itself prevents psychic connections with other people.)

Osmund will nod after the test. "Perhaps, you should get a trump made of you so that you can get the other back and ... uh... use yours to defend yourself?"
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"Well that settles that. Is there anything else we can do to prepare or do you need more time to plan before you will know what is needed?"