07.13o A Private Conference

The goings on of courts
Draylen
Lunatic

Re: 07.13o A Private Conference

Post by Draylen »

"...No, actually, I can't say that I did," he says, blinking a little. "I figured she was probably a chaosite or something, and since it worked against Dworkin, that he would get you two separated and give me a little time to figure out what was happening?" The bear frowns a little and sighs.

He looks thoughtful for a moment, though, and frowns slightly. "In order to turn into you, they have to know you pretty well, right? Do you have any former, uh, clanmates? Maybe ones who think you know pattern and were doing it to collect information, before realizing 'hey, I need to work on my defenses, let's help me with that'? That's not, I mean, entirely farfetched... is it?"

He sighs a little and shakes his head. "Either way, I'll go and collect your reward either tonight or in the morning... I'm still a little tired from the walk to Rogbar, but I think I can cheat it, a little."
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Re: 07.13o A Private Conference

Post by Wyvern »

"They would need to have a psychic impression of me, and have my Trump card, and have sufficient skill at shapeshifting to mimic me. I know that Dworkin has all of these things, but it does not really feel like his style. Too direct. I also know it is possible to extract a psychic impression from a Trump card, though I suspect it is not a trivial task."

"Which could, of course, render the protective item I asked you for superfluous, if Krajk has been given a Trump deck, and Odin has gained access to it, and Odin has worked out how to get a psychic impression from it... that is quite a number of 'ifs', however, and having such a defense would be useful regardless."

"As for your notion..."
Alys shakes her head. "People keep telling me there were no survivors. But I am still around, so others are certainly not impossible. The question, of course, would be how such a person could have access to my Trump card..."

Alys shakes her head, lost in thought (and/or headache) for a bit; unless Aibne has further questions for her, he can easily be out the door before she's paying attention again.