07.13n: A Meeting of Mages

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

Re: 07.13n: A Meeting of Mages

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam frowns. "Morek, definitely. Ninear... No, I think she does; I actually have a minor errand to attend to later - she gave me a list of unusual things some of our Court need, and I plan to see how much of that I can find in other planes. Ashara... sortof? I think she does have the best interests of Rebma at heart, but not necessarily so much the rest of us."

"I'll keep you informed, and let you know if I think of anything... Just as long as you do the same for me," he adds with a grin. ((As mentioned in passing a few posts up, this was one of Rasanam's reasons for coming to talk to Spellbinder - to see if there were any other "obvious" applications of magic to help people that simply hadn't occurred to him.))
Spellbinder
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.13n: A Meeting of Mages

Post by Spellbinder »

Spellbinder returns the grin. "Be careful what you ask for. But yeah, that sounds fair. Any way, I should probably let you get back to whatever you were doing. I need to go make sure my guides don't get too lost. Worst case: leave a message for me at the Castle. Thanks and have a good night."

(OCC: Unless Rasanam has more to add, I think we can call this thread done.)