07.04e: The Wander Inn

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

Re: 07.04e: The Wander Inn

Post by Rasanam »

The fifth raven looks at the glasses intently, and comments, "I suppose that might have something to do with why you're supposed to be so interesting. Or perhaps it's because you're in the deck? Either way, it's his fault I stopped here," the raven gestures with one wing towards The Raven.

((For the record, raven number five is Fjolnir, Rasanam's familiar, who got sent ahead with a message for Lyra... which he's currently not bothering to deliver, because this is clearly more interesting. Oops?))
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Post by Benabik »

"Deck? Damn it, I just wanted a meal before I got dragged into anything." He grabs the staff and walks to the next table, pulling off his hood. He eyes The Raven suspiciously and says "you could have just walked over and said something. What do you want?"
Krajk
Needs a Guide

Post by Krajk »

Krajk will watch the goings-on with an air of amusement, idly tossing a bit of chip at the nearest raven.
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"Those guys? They were just curious... or perhaps you just have that sort of luck. I merely pointed you out. If what that other raven said is true... I suppose that is why they found you interesting. I had planned on waiting to finish my meal before bothering you." Raven suddenly comes to a realization. "Oh, right... I am called the Raven, nice to meet you, traveler."
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

A look of recognition appears on Lyra's face as Fjolnir's comment makes it clear where she's seen the traveler before. Addressing him she says, "Well we certainly won't begrudge you a meal. Why don't you join us. The more the merrier as they say.Our food should be along soon. I'm Lyra by the way. You've met Raven." Lyra then gestures to the fifth Raven. "He's Fjolnir and this is Krajk. He's newly arrived so Raven and I were showing him around a bit." Not having ordered food yet herself, Lyra asks the waitress for Ribs and some wine.
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

Aibne comes in abruptly, nodding at the inn keep as he closes the door behind him, keeping the snow from drifting in too much. He stamps carefully, before pulling a small harp case from inside his cloak. "Usual price for a meal, Master Gerrard?" he asks the owner, who nods and gestures at the small stage on the far wall of the inn. He walks over and grabs a stool, sitting down, before glancing along the room. He blinks a little as he spies Lyra and Raven, tilting his head at the third person they're speaking to, eyes peering around the room. "Who has a request to hear?" he asks the room in general, but looks particularly at the amberites he knows, smiling a little.
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

Fjolnir deftly catches the bit of chip thrown by Krajk, before addressing Lyra. "Oh, right. Rasanam wanted me to ask you how many water breathing spells he was going to need for touring Rebma this afternoon."
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Post by Benabik »

The traveller nods to each person as they are introduced, appearing bemused at the man named Raven and the raven with a name. Afterwards he gives a small bow and his name, "Benabik. I think I will join you, if there are no objections. Pardon my somewhat abrupt manner, I am recently returned from a longer than expected trip. I assume you are guests of Lord Dworkin?"
Krajk
Needs a Guide

Post by Krajk »

"I suspect I am more a guest of a guest of this Dworkin, but I am on leave for the afternoon and such politics can be left to be dealt with during this ball I am apparently attending. Who knows, they might even make it entertaining, or at least more interesting."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Other food ordered arrives... Remember OOC, the quality of the food depends on the quality of your own code of honor. (That's Lawful, it doesn't really care if your good or evil.)

Also, if you care, the waitress is really good looking, and wearing a nice wench's outfit.