Rules and Names

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Rules and Names

Post by Joshua »

Topic names are of the format TIMESTAMP: NAME

Timestamp: Starts with year, then a period, then which scene it is. The year is always the year in Amber. Dates in Shadow are subject to oddness. The scene #s are an attempt to keep things in chronological order. So, scene 3 should happen before scene 5. Due to the nature of short scenes and long scenes this might not be possible to keep completely correct. If a scene is broken up into events that are occurring around the same time, the number will be the same and a letter (a, b, c, etc...) will be appended. This is my silly attempt to make larger scenes (like the festival) able to be split into multiple conversations.
Flashbacks contain the approximate date they occurred.
I will be updating the timeline to link to the scenes.

Rules:
  • Rule 1: Don't be a jerk. (Same as OOC.)
  • Please make an honest effort to keep your posts legible. We're not novelists; I don't expect things to be perfect. But legible is a reasonable expectation.
  • So long as I have a description of your character, you may post. Don't get into a fight until I have a character sheet for you.
  • In an effort to keep threads moving, I will likely split conversations off into separate topics.
  • If you wish to have a conversation in another medium (IM, e-mail, etc.) you may. If it's public, please post on here. If private, let me know. An idea of what happened can help me immensely.
  • Preludes and flashbacks can occur before the "current" time. Hopefully that won't cause too many issues.
  • Again, please keep it roughly PG-ish. I expect violence and other bad stuff, and maybe romance and other good stuff. Keep it civil, and respect other player's comfort zones.