LARP Growth and Simcon

Discussion about the game: rules, character descriptions, questions, etc
duncan
Needs a Guide

Re: LARP Growth and Simcon

Post by duncan »

One caveat, if you're going to do interesting things based around feeding, you'll want multiple narrators handling the feeding scenes, or it will be a disaster. Also keep in mind certain people have feeding powers. I do like the idea of occasionally running the feeding plots, especially if you need to feed extra because you got a bad pull, or because you spent a lot of blood. Linking them to your humanity rating might be interesting too...

Duncan
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Re: LARP Growth and Simcon

Post by Benabik »

Frank G. wrote:XP could and should just use a simple Excel spread sheet.
I am moving to using an old-fashioned spreadsheet in the back of every book to keep track of XP.
Frank G. wrote:I would suggest either moving to a electronic write up system or maybe just starting a document for each character with Outline style notes so you can better keep track of each individual. Plus when you get an idea for that character you can use italics for notes, just a suggestion.
The character books are being used because it's a simple central method that everyone has access to. In addition it forces people to deal with write ups close to game so that they have the best knowledge of what's happening and everything can be handled at once.