Plot For You

Discussion about the game: rules, character descriptions, questions, etc
Joshua
Gibbering

Plot For You

Post by Joshua »

As some of you know, I make most of the storyteller plot for game. So, I had a few questions.

What plot would you like to see in game? More politics, more strange powers (that you can aquire), more magic items?

We (That's Brian and myself) have a lot of stuff statted and plotted in game, but we'd prefer to see you, the players, doing things. What will get you involved? What will motivate you (or your character) to get involved and explore or fight for things in game?

If you're not sure, talk to us. I'm going to be setting aside some time each game to help get people involved. If that means brainstorming with you for ideas, that's fine, just let me know.
Michael
Needs a Guide

Re: Plot For You

Post by Michael »

personaly im good, I think that ive made enough plot for Sol already. but if there was some way to involve others with "sidewinder" then that might work.
jaf
Mostly Sane

Post by jaf »

Personally, i haven't had to much time in game terms.. but i think i manage to make my name well known. I can't really say what his ultimate goal is but you might know that my character is interest in magic item,( that is why i try to look for books and be part of the library) to acquire as much power possible, maybe you notice, the developing political status but is for higher purpose that i will not say in the forum, but i can talk about it on the side. I actually like strategic in plots, ( betrayal, plots against someone or political humiliation) some have been moving around, which i know and use but don't say, right away ( is not beneficial, don't want to play the hero) because of it's gravity with everything that has been happening to gain some pull. We can always work something out before game or i can tell you the end game of my character, but at the moment is political power, influence and magic item. On the sides gaining some friends in the process... :p
Joel feria
-Lafayette D'Mascar
p.s. what's "sidewinder"?
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Sidewinder is Sol's sire, and a member of Belial's Brood (read: evil vampire group). He will be showing up soon, as kind of a clash of background plot and other plot we had planned. Originally, we were going to just have some Belial's Brood members. Then Sol had a sire who was a member of Belial's Brood, so we merged the two plots.
jaf
Mostly Sane

Post by jaf »

ooh, nice... I guess this Saturday is going to be very good, if everything goes as planned, things might get out of hand or better yet will unfold interesting and entertaining... :)
Michael
Needs a Guide

Post by Michael »

yea, Sidewinders kinda sweet. I based him of a song by the same name by Avenged Sevenfold.