07.08b School Field Trip

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.08b School Field Trip

Post by Joshua »

"I've seen that... Logrus... A tendril can do that, but the user cannot." He will shiver at a thought... "It is definitely a similar yet different power. I ... I have not been allowed to use Logrus myself, so all I can offer is stories... but... the tendrils act much like you describe you can act. I wonder if there would be a central aspect... Or if that is your pattern..."

He will bow, "That is more than I could have asked for. The rest will likely require actual experience. Thank you. For now though... Can you lead me back to Amber? Perhaps through your trump?"
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

((I think at first I delayed posting because I wanted to check with Wyvern on something. Damfino what that something was.))

Asai fishes out a card, featuring the docks of Amber, from under a harness strap that doesn't seem to be quite large enough to have concealed it. She spends a moment turning it this way and that, staring at it intently. While doing this, her tail (seemingly of its own will) coils around one of Odin's ankles. Abruptly, she looks up, flashes a cheerful grin at Odin, and activates the card.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Odin will shift slightly as you arrive, this time right-side up on the docks. He will look relieved at that... "Thank you mi'lady... I hope I answered your questions, you have given me a lot to think about. If you wish tomorrow, I would not mind offering you breakfast."

OOC: Looks like this will merge back in with the other threads... if you want, you could have had a fairly uneventful breakfast, or not...