07.07i: Empty Faith

The goings on of courts
User avatar
colomon
Missing Some Marbles
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 am

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby colomon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:12 pm

"Can you psychically shield me as well?"

User avatar
Joshua
Gibbering
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby Joshua » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:25 pm

"Basically... yes..." Osmund will note... "if you give me a minute to meditate."

User avatar
colomon
Missing Some Marbles
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 am

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby colomon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm

"Please do." While he is doing so, Renny digs up her trump deck and starts wondering who she should have Osmund contact if there's trouble.

User avatar
Joshua
Gibbering
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby Joshua » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Osmund starts meditating... behind him, appears a floating impression/image of a pattern that's been shattered and broken. From the marred areas, wispy tendrils extend... "Just say when..." He mentions...

Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:50 pm

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby Wyvern » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Tinder takes one look at what Osmund is doing, and bolts - hitting the interior side of the temple at speed and somehow burrowing into the intersection between wall and floor. There's no hole left behind, though, and - if you look around - you'll note that he turns up again a few moments later, perched nervously amongst the rafters at the far end of the church - mostly hiding behind a pillar, as if waiting for an explosion.

User avatar
colomon
Missing Some Marbles
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 am

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby colomon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Renny sets aside Benabik's trump where it is easily reachable by the others. "When." She reaches for the phone.

User avatar
Joshua
Gibbering
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby Joshua » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 am

The tendrils wrap slowly around you and the phone. they're not physical, more a psychic manifestation.

The phone (assuming someone showed you how to hold it) has no dial-tone, only a low level of static with indistinct hints of voices within. Among that a multitude of voices speak in unison, as if ten or twenty people on the other side of the phone are all talking into the headset, "I am displeased, but order is required. You turned down my invite earlier and Lane paid the price. Does Amber wish to offer something?"

User avatar
colomon
Missing Some Marbles
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 am

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby colomon » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 am

"Lane was yours?"

User avatar
Joshua
Gibbering
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby Joshua » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 pm

"Lane was a citizen. Such honest devotion to the city is rare." The voice(s) ask, "Do you instead wish to offer demands? Some feel more comfortable that way."

User avatar
colomon
Missing Some Marbles
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 am

Re: 07.07i: Empty Faith

Postby colomon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:46 pm

"Demands?" Renny says. "I have no demands."


Return to “In Character”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests