07.07h: Seating Area 2

The goings on of courts
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.07h: Seating Area 2

Post by colomon »

Renny trots over to Quin and Morgana, a distracted look on her face. "Please keep me in the loop on this. Father Lane has been following me since yesterday, I was meaning to find out if he had a legitimate invitation here or had somehow snuck in. I'm going to check out something weird at one of his churches."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Quin will pull out his copy of Renny's card. "Can do. Dworkin is talking to the ... demon... that was here."

Morgana nods as well, "I can't reach Alys, they're probably still fighting. Renny, what trump are you missing?"
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

OOC: Can Renny rifle through her trump deck while in a contact?
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(OOC: Yeah, it's not that much worse than talking on a cell phone... mostly an issue if you're concerned about being mentally vulnerable.)
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

Renny rifles through her trump deck. I presume I know the answer already. "Shit, the bastard took Heart's Delight! My home shadow," she adds as an explanation.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"We know where he is then. Thanks, I think Dworkin has a backup." Quin nods. "I'll let you know if we find anything."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Osmund is will ing to pull you through to the church, if you're ready.
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

Renny looks torn. "Please don't hesitate to call me if you need help with this or even just learn more." Then she goes through the trump to Osmund.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Sadie and Alys are pulled through trump from a very confused militia group.

This is followed by a massive amount of medical attention, including Quin retrieving the trump from Sadie's throat and offering food for those who have been shapeshifting.

The groups are starting to get let out of the ball... and Kizak is one 'boo' away from cowering in the corner.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Alys will gratefully accept the offer of food - and recover her trump deck from Quin. Followed by attempting to trump Solten, as she'd planned to do before this whole mess with Lane came up.

Just as an aside, here's the short list of things Alys is wearing that survived her self-immolation: a set of metallic sashes in red & gold that she was apparently wearing under her dress, clawed gloves (the claws on which are now quite sharp), necklace with dragon medallion, and a handful of formerly-concealed weapons - mostly throwing daggers or shuriken or the like, all tucked into fireproof sheathes that were originally concealed under her gown. She's also not bothering to shift back to human form - or at least, not yet.

OOC: I figure it's probably easier to hold the trump conversation in this thread (or maybe over AIM?), so that we don't have to lock this down to matching a particular time in the workshop thread?