07.07g: Workshop Outside Space

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.07g: Workshop Outside Space

Post by Joshua »

Dworkin smiles at Oagthack, "Well, I suppose I will show you to your accommodations for the night. Too bad, the only exit is through trump... but they're comfortable..." He will draw out a trump of what looks like a royal suite... "Unless I'm still needed..."

Odin will ask Nuall, "are you okay?"
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall puts down his makeshift weapon and puts on a thoroughly unconvincing smile on his face. "Well now that I've been reassured that our enemies can't reach us and would be powerless if they did I am quite fine thank you."

Nuall pulls out his trump deck and holds it up. "Do you have your own way out, or would you like some assistance with that?"

He then glaces over to Oberon and Asai. "And you my Lady? My Lord?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"I would appreciate that. Uh... For what it's worth, Dworkin is... mostly correct." Odin will take your hand/arm (in a manly man-shake!) "After this, I think I could do a demonstration."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

(OCC: Apologies to Veyska if I'm jumping ahead.)

Nuall returns Odin's handshake. "Mostly correct? Somehow I find that only nearly reassuring. Ah well, no one every said that there were guarantees in life. If one knew for certain what the future held there would be little point in going on."

He rummages through his deck to find the Chariot. "I fear the docks are the best I can do. Would somewhere in that vicinity do for your demonstration?"

He will offer the card and when Odin is ready they will head off to the docks.

(OCC again: There is still time for Asai...or Oberon...to join in. Or to delay a minute or two and follow discreetly if they wish. Or they could just go off and do something completely different. Options abound.)
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

((Freaking fracking forum system randomly logging me out and making it look like there're no new posts. Also, Wyvern didn't pester me. Mostly the forum being stupid and me being forgetful though.))

"I would say color me interested," Asai comments, "except getting dye out of my fur is annoying and I'm not sure what color 'interested' would be..."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Oberon will bow out... and Odin nods, "Although, out in shadow proper I can give a better demonstration... Up to you. Probably best to see what I can do here."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(OOC: Which card to you use? and do you need me to setup the thread?)
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall shifts his cards around and draws the Hanged Man instead. "Perhaps if we are going to do such a thing locally it would be best to alert the guards in advance. Rather than take the time to do so, it would no doubt be more expedient to take this farther afield. Shall we?" He offers the card so the others can touch it as well. When they are ready he concentrates and moves...elsewhere.