07.07c: Dance Floor (Section 2)

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

07.07c: Dance Floor (Section 2)

Post by Joshua »

Despite the oddity of Darnell's outfit, it apparently was made for dancing, and very little can hide his elven grace. He is very respectful and quite good in his instruction. If Sadie streps on his feet, you'll also notice he has a high pain threshold.
Sadie
Lunatic

Re: 07.07c: Dance Floor (Section 2)

Post by Sadie »

Sadie finds herself picking up dancing with relative ease. "This dancing thing isn't so hard. You're not too bad a lead I'm picking this up quickly I think. And it's kind of fun..."
Sadie - "You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law..."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"I figured you'd want to lead. Being so independent. In complex dances, it's the lead who is free to invent things." Darnell smiles and starts to instruct in some more intermediate moves, like a dip and a twirl. "We tend to pick up new skills fairly easily. Although, have you worked with a partner before?"
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"You think I'm independent? I'm a dog, quite literally. Don't think you can get much more codependent than that. I generally do prefer to follow if I have a lead I feel I can trust. Honestly am not sure why Dworkin has chosen me for a high suit. I'm not meant to be a leader. As for having a dance partner before, no I have not, but in that I should be a natural."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"Average followers make poor leaders, but great followers make great leaders." He shrugs lightly, "Perhaps it is because trust is deadly where he comes from?" Darnell smiles and bows, giving you a kiss on the hand as the song stops. "I suspect it is where you need to be, although with Dworkin it may be for your own survival or the court's survival. Perhaps we can continue this later tonight? After Dworkin makes whatever announcement he has planned."
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"Hopefully part of that is what my position is?" she comments as she twirls off the dance floor and back to the The Refreshment Table almost like a guided missile spiraling towards Nuall.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall switches partners leaving Alys to dance with Odin while he dances with the less attractive Farusi. (Well okay, Nuall considers him less attractive, but you're all welcome to your own opinions :D ) Oddly enough, Nuall will arrange it so that Farusi leads.

"Good evening. I do not believe that we have been introduced yet. I am Nuall. I trust that you are enjoying the ball?"
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

OOC: Wait - less attractive than which, Alys, or Odin? Your post is unclear!
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

OCC: Yes it was. :twisted:
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Furusi will take a moment before commenting, "You know, I think he's trying to set us up. Not that I object..." He will grin, somewhere between heartwarming and shark-like. "I don't believe I've seen you down here before. I am Furusi, and I think the ball has picked up a little."