Rules and Names

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Rules and Names

Post by Joshua »

Topic names are of the format TIMESTAMP: NAME

Timestamp: Starts with year, then a period, then which scene it is. The year is always the year in Amber. Dates in Shadow are subject to oddness. The scene #s are an attempt to keep things in chronological order. So, scene 3 should happen before scene 5. Due to the nature of short scenes and long scenes this might not be possible to keep completely correct. If a scene is broken up into events that are occurring around the same time, the number will be the same and a letter (a, b, c, etc...) will be appended. This is my silly attempt to make larger scenes (like the festival) able to be split into multiple conversations.
I will be updating the timeline to link to the scenes.

Rules:
  • Rule 1: Don't be a jerk. (Same as OOC.)
  • Please make an honest effort to keep your posts legible. We're not novelists; I don't expect things to be perfect. But legible is a reasonable expectation.
  • So long as I have a description of your character, you may post. Don't get into a fight until I have a character sheet for you.
  • In an effort to keep threads moving, I will likely split conversations off into separate topics.
  • If you wish to have a conversation in another medium (IM, e-mail, etc.) you may. If it's public, please post on here. If private, let me know. An idea of what happened can help me immensely.
  • Preludes and flashbacks can occur before the "current" time. Hopefully that won't cause too many issues.
  • Again, please keep it roughly PG-ish. I expect violence and other bad stuff, and maybe romance and other good stuff. Keep it civil, and respect other player's comfort zones.