Elevators

Discussion about random stuff. Keep it vaguely PG-13, please.
Michael
Needs a Guide

Elevators

Post by Michael »

so theres this elevator in my building and it got me thinking. the elevator in my building must lead really boring life. I mean id say that about 80% of the day it just sits on the bottom floor waiting. just sitting there doing nothing. hell theres not much that it can do except to wait... and wait and wait. untill that one person who is running late for work, with coffee spilled all over there new jacket cuz they thought that the door was locked, pushes that sweet shiny button with an arrow pointing to were he wants to go enters the picture. and then, for that moment that elevator gets to do the one thing in this world that its ment for. To go up. (and down :-P) to bring that unlucky person to the floor that they live on. to grab there work clothes and change oh so quickly. so as to try and not piss there boss off even more then they are already have. I bet that thats the highlight of that elevators day. it get so much joy from bringing that person to there Apartment. but other that that i guess it gets kinda lonely on the bottom floor.

I had that thought today. I don't know were it came from. but i thought it was kinda neat.
MR*227.1.31.10*
Michael
Needs a Guide

Re: Elevators

Post by Michael »

just to let everyone know, that never happened to me. Its an analogy for no matter how of a shitty day some ones having they might effect others in a way that they could never know. think about it.
jaf
Mostly Sane

Re: Elevators

Post by jaf »

Or not... but is there.